Tuesday 1 September 2009

Prize Spotlight: Ari's Neko Retreat

Lately, my wife has been enjoying a new-found nekoness, prancing about in all her bits and reminding me of when I was a full-time neko. So today I began to think about a return to my roots, as it were, and right away thought of Ari's Neko Retreat (SLurl), a haven of cattitude and then some. While there I whipped out a Lucky Tribe Prize Ticket and claimed the "Lucky Tribe Exclusive Tail N' Ear Set," an adorable and well-crafted fluffy tail and pair of ears (two pair, actually, one small set and one large). Using a HUD, the tail and ear positions can be moved about and Xcite settings (for letting your body parts talk) can be adjusted. I love the little luck trinkets though the rabbit's foot couldn't have been lucky for the bunny and the two chess pieces confuse me in the luck scheme, but all are fast rezzing and cute. The little hat on the ear makes me proud to be Irish-born. Sure, I have quite a few sets of ears and tails (I need more paws) but this set is a welcome addition to my inventory and should be in yours, too.
What? You don't have enough Kudos to get a ticket? Then contact me in-world with the phrase "Uccie is a nice Irish lass" and I'll send you a prim to rez or wear that will add 15 Kudos to your total. If you've gotten the Summer of Blog points prior to this then these won't count, but I'll send along some Irish goodies either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment