Tuesday 13 April 2010

Prize Spotlight: Roawenwood

Once again, Roawenwood (SLurl) has an awesome Lucky Tribe Prize Ticket redemption gift, this Grassy Pond. At first, I thought it was their L$395 Fishing Pond, but there are a few differences. There is no fishing bucket with the prize version and the four animations are a bit different, but one of the nicest Willow trees I've seen in all Second Life has been added. This is 39 prims I'd be happy to add to my land if I still had some (I live in one of the Linden Homes). Go check out the fishing version just outside the landing area and I think you'll agree that this is a great prize. While there, hit up the two Lucky Chairs and two Midnight Mania boards then wander around to check out the craftsmanship of the various items for sale. When you are done, contact me in-world with the phrase "Uccie spends a lot of Lindens at Roawenwood" if you haven't already gotten the Blogaholic Kudos voucher and I'll send one to you. This is for the first seven people only, please. I'll post here if/when I give them all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment