Thursday 13 May 2010

Kudos Spotlight: Kommemorative Kudos for Detonation (LDKO)

Greetings Tribers and Tribettes, Have you ever planned to do something and thought about it for quite a while. Then thought you had done it, only to find out that you drempt it? Well, that's what I did with this blog. I dreampt that I told all you fabulous folk of the LDKO (limited duration kudos opportunity) Kommemorative Kudos for Dedonation. Detonation has had it's first Rezday, and for a limited time, a LDKO will be a prize for the game. I normally don't get a chance to make it to detonation due to my schedule, but I urge you all to make it down to Luck Tribe HQ for the normally scheduled game at 1 pm SL time, and try for this rare kudos badge. No pic this time, I realized my sleep blogging error at work today, and figured I better get this message out to you folks as soon as I could. If you don't have my kudos badge for reading the Lucky Tribe blog, please send me a notecard saying, "It's hard to say, I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep." with your name on the card and I'll send the first 3 tribers or Tribettes my token to rez and get my badge. Good Luck! Miranda Foehammer

No comments:

Post a Comment