Friday 10 July 2009

Prize Spotlight: Over Cie's

As a builder I'm always on the lookout for new textures to keep my work fresh and original so I'm very glad I found Over Cie's (SLurl). The set of eight textures pictured here should look great in a Retro 60's club I've got in mind for a client. All the textures I've seen at the shop, be they the Prize texture set , the reasonably priced regular stock, or the freebies, all seem crisp and fast-rezzing. Well worth a look for any builder from beginner to expert. Don't forget to tag the Midnight Mania while you are here and check the Kudos-giving Lucky Board.
If you've read my posts before, you know the drill ... the first 7 people to drop me a line in-world get a prim they can rez or wear to add 15 Kudos to their totals. I'll also send anyone two custom crafted Utamaro-style artwork I've created (until I post another Prize Spotlight). Either way, mention this post and the phrase "Art Brightens Life" to get the prize(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment