Friday 12 June 2009

Prize Spotlight: Jazmyn D: Skins, Shapes & More

Name me one girl that can't use a pink camo outfit. Right, we all know at least one, but you should show them the from Jazmyn D: Skins, Shapes & More (SLurl). It comes complete with prim belt and hat, both using re-sizer scripts for quick and easy adjustments. The textures are crisp and the edges are sharp. This is a very nice outfit and I plan on wearing it at the next Camo Event I attend as it is sure to be a winner (ample cleavage helps).
While at the store be sure to click the Midnight Mania and stalk the Lucky Chair. I got a nice pair of ankle boots from the latter while writing this post.
If you are one of the first seven readers to contact me in-world and use the phrase everyone needs pink camo I'll send to you a prim you can rez or wear that will add ten kudos to your Tribe account. If you've gotten one of these before just keep chair hoppin' as getting another won't add points.

No comments:

Post a Comment