Monday 15 June 2009

Prize Spotlight: Miss Muffet

Just now I picked up 25 Kudos and a nice green 'Summer Sorbet' dress from Miss Muffet (SLurl) and clicked the Midnight Mania for an attractive lavender dress and shoes set. But the big news is the 'Tudor Totty' Lucky Tribe Exclusive prize. This attractive outfit has a bit of a royal English flair to it in gold on rich red. I'm not a dress kinda girl but fun dress like this one would round out anyone's closet. You can almost see it in this picture so I encourage you to visit the store to see it up close. Check out the other fun dresses, too. I'm wistfully looking at another one on the back wall.
Which brings us to the Kudos! If you contact me in-world with the phrase Strawberries & Cream I'll send a prim to you worth 10 Kudos ... just rez it or wear it. If you've already won this one I'll say 'Thanks for reading' and ask you to kindly let someone else win as once you have the 1o Kudos you can't earn more (yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment