Wednesday 3 June 2009

Prize Spotlight: Roawenwood

Like many of you, I have more clothes than anyone has a right to own, but when I saw the RW - Gunnhild Kirtle/Camisk Set in Moss from Roawenwood (SLurl), I had to have it. So I cashed in my last Lucky Tribe Prize Ticket (gotta go get more Kudos) and ran home to try it on right away. There are several variations in the pack. Above is my favorite, the Peekaboo Skirt. A Tiered Skirt and (full) Skirt are in the box as is just a rope belt (very naughty with no pants or skirt. The wrist warmers you see are scripted to act as bondage cuffs and there is an unscripted set, too. What you can't see is the excellent prim work and the high quality of the textures. The collar and sandals are not included If you've read this far, contact me in-world mentioning this specific blog post and I'll send to you a prim you can rez or wear that will give you 10 Kudos. Aren't you glad you learned to read? As with previous blog Kudos, this is for the first seven people only. Lots of other nice stuff at Roawenwood and I could hardly turn around without seeing a Midnight Mania, a Lucky Chair, or something else really special. This store is really worth spending some time to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment