Monday 25 May 2009

Prize Spotlight: USC Texutres

Cheeseburgers, fine women, and textures are three guaranteed ways to get me excited so when I saw the prize at USC Textures (SLurl) I wooted for several minutes. Three-Hundred Textures!
I'm especially eager to get at the Embossed Leather and Mirrors sets included in the pack as I'm building a strip club and they should prove very useful. If you are a builder and haven't tried USC Textures then please take my recommendation. They are very high quality and are quite original. While you are at the shop. don't forget the Lucky Chair on the north end of the building to earn more Kudos along with nice prizes. And wander around for Lucky Boards, a Midnight Mania, and other goodies.
Don't forget to support USC Textures and other Tribe Partners. These great freebies only exist if they stay in business. Always shop first at these fine vendors for quality and value. Don't forget to drop a note card to me in-world with a Tribe Partner you'd like for me to feature on the blog ... even if it is your own shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment